Quickly cover all of your privacy obligations with a tailored Policy so you can launch your site with confidence.
How does it work?
Our intuitive tool will guide you through the process step-by-step from start to finish. It’s quick, easy and simple to understand – just how legal documents ought to be.
When you’re done, print or download a PDF version for you to review, customise or sign.
- Australian Privacy Principles
- Definitions of ‘personal information’
- Information provided to third party payment processors (PayPal, eWAVE, other)
- How the website collects, uses, stores and discloses personal information
- How third parties store and process data
- Information users provide
- IP addresses
- EU and GDPR compliance
- Contacting the website regarding the policy
- Boilerplate language
If you are using PayPal to process payments, are you redirecting users to an external Paypal Page or having them enter details in your website?
- Privacy Statement
- Privacy Notice
- Privacy Information
- Privacy Page
- Privacy and Cookies Policy
- Privacy and Personal Data Policy
- Privacy Principles Policy
Frequently Asked Questions
The parties involved are website owners and users.
You need this document when you have a website that collects personal information.
Common examples include:
- Telephone numbers
- Dates of birth
- Medical records
- Bank account details
- Racial or ethnic origins
- Political opinions
- Membership of associations or unions
- Religious or philosophical beliefs or affiliations
- Sexual orientations
- Criminal records
- Your ABN
- Website elements (user-generated content, user account creation, online sales of physical or digital goods, online directory or online marketplace)
- Payment process, if applicable
If you need any assistance please contact us directly, we would be happy to assist.
If you have any questions or are uncertain about any aspect of the document please do not sign it or use it, Please contact us directly and we would be happy to assist.
Absolutely! Get in touch with us and we can provide a fixed-fee price to review it.
Expertly crafted legal documents customised to your specific circumstances in less than 10 minutes
Download and print a PDF version instantly
No need to speak with a lawyer – you’ve got this!
You've got this!
Create your own customized document now. No lawyer needed!
Not quite right? Looking for something else?
What other documents might I need?
Read these articles or reach out to us for advice using the contact form below
Need lawyer-prepared documents instead?
We've got this! Get in touch now
Get documents tailored to YOUR business, not nobody's business
Biztech Lawyer’s ‘done for you’ service will help you create a document that is truly tailored to your business’ circumstances, risk appetite and commercial needs.
This might involve a small extra expense. But from experience, there’s a false economy in documents that don’t do what you want them to do, when you want them to do it.
Let our expert commercial lawyers get it done for you.
The Biztech Lawyers difference
We will truly grasp the complexities and needs of your tech-driven business unlike any other legal partner…
- Documents prepared by expert Australian lawyers with 10+ years legal experience
- Includes initial discussion, drafting and one round of changes
- No charge for initial scoping discussion
- Turned around in 24-48 hours
We are business and technology lawyers who assist businesses with all their commercial legal needs.
WE GET YOU
We will truly grasp the complexities and needs of your tech-driven business unlike any other legal partner… We have deep practical experience across top-tier law and strategy consulting, and we’ve also held operational xand leadership roles in scaling some of the most exciting start-ups to come out of Australia and conquer the world.
WE’VE BEEN THERE
We will get your deal done the way you want: commercially, strategically, and cost effectively… We thrive in high-growth environments. We’re nimble, agile, and responsive. We know boot strapped, keep things lean, and offer billing solutions to suit you.
WE’RE WITH YOU
We will focus on your growth to reach new heights — as your decision making partner, problem solving workhorse and operations specialist — to transform legal in your business. We have a unique legal and operations skill set, drawing on a network of specialist lawyers and tech partners across the world to support you through every stage of development.