How does it work?
Our intuitive tool will guide you through the process step-by-step from start to finish. It’s quick, easy and simple to understand – just how legal documents ought to be.
When you’re done, print or download a PDF version for you to review, customise or sign.
Our document generator allows you to customise Terms to cover websites offering:
- Online sales of physical goods — i.e. tangible products.
- Online sales of digital goods — i.e. intangible products (eg, e-books, software, etc).
- Online purchase of services — services that are provided online and/or offline.
- Online directories — listings of third party businesses.
- Online marketplace — allowing users to place orders directly with third party businesses through the website.
You can also provide for website features such as user accounts, user-generated content and payment facilities like PayPal, eWay and Stripe, or direct electronic funds transfer (EFT).
- Prohibited conduct
- Registration and account security
- Orders (Offer, Acceptance, Price, Shipping Costs, GST)
- Payment Methods
- Refunds and other remedies
- Third party dealings
- User acknowledgements
- Supplier’s terms and conditions (for marketplaces)
- Refunds from suppliers (for marketplaces)
- Disputes between users and suppliers (for marketplaces)
- Intellectual property
- User Content
- Disclaimer of warranties
- Limitations of liability
- Does your website provider goods or services, or both?
- Is your website a directory, or does it offer marketplace functionality?
- Does your website allow for user-generated content or user account creation?
- What payment options do you offer? Will you charge extra for credit card payments?
- Would you like a Returns Policy?
- Is your brand, logo or business name trademarked?
- Terms and Conditions
- Conditions of Use
- Website Refunds Policy
- Products and Services Website Terms and Conditions
- Subscription services terms and conditions
- Online sale of services terms and conditions
- Online sales of goods terms and conditions
- Online sales of digital goods terms and conditions
- Online Marketplace Terms and Conditions
- Online Directory Terms and Conditions
Frequently Asked Questions
You and website visitors or users.
Generally you need this document when you have a website offering goods (physical or digital), or services, an online marketplace or directory, or even just allowing for user accounts or user generated content.
These phrases are often used interchangeably.
Terms and Conditions are more specific and targeted to select visitors trying to access a particular product or service in your website.
If you need any assistance please contact us directly, we would be happy to assist.
If you have any questions or are uncertain about any aspect of the document please do not publish or use it, Please contact us directly and we would be happy to assist
Absolutely! Get in touch with us and we can provide a fixed-fee price to review it.
Expertly crafted legal documents customised to your specific circumstances in less than 10 minutes
Download and print a PDF version instantly
No need to speak with a lawyer – you’ve got this!
You've got this!
Create your own customized document now. No lawyer needed!
Looking for something else?
What other documents might I need?
Read these articles or reach out to us for advice using the contact form below
Need lawyer-prepared documents instead?
We've got this! Get in touch now
Get documents tailored to YOUR business, not nobody's business
Biztech Lawyer’s ‘done for you’ service will help you create a document that is truly tailored to your business’ circumstances, risk appetite and commercial needs.
This might involve a small extra expense. But from experience, there’s a false economy in documents that don’t do what you want them to do, when you want them to do it.
Let our expert commercial lawyers get it done for you.
The Biztech Lawyers difference
We will truly grasp the complexities and needs of your tech-driven business unlike any other legal partner…
- Documents prepared by expert Australian lawyers with 10+ years legal experience
- Includes initial discussion, drafting and one round of changes
- No charge for initial scoping discussion
- Turned around in 24-48 hours
We are business and technology lawyers who assist businesses with all their commercial legal needs.
WE GET YOU
We will truly grasp the complexities and needs of your tech-driven business unlike any other legal partner… We have deep practical experience across top-tier law and strategy consulting, and we’ve also held operational xand leadership roles in scaling some of the most exciting start-ups to come out of Australia and conquer the world.
WE’VE BEEN THERE
We will get your deal done the way you want: commercially, strategically, and cost effectively… We thrive in high-growth environments. We’re nimble, agile, and responsive. We know boot strapped, keep things lean, and offer billing solutions to suit you.
WE’RE WITH YOU
We will focus on your growth to reach new heights — as your decision making partner, problem solving workhorse and operations specialist — to transform legal in your business. We have a unique legal and operations skill set, drawing on a network of specialist lawyers and tech partners across the world to support you through every stage of development.