1 x Premium Will – All to Children
Our do-it-yourself document generator makes it easy to draft a Premium Will that leaves your entire estate to your children in equal shares.
How does it work?
Our intuitive tool will guide you through the process step-by-step from start to finish. It’s quick, easy and simple to understand – just how legal documents ought to be.
The expert interview wizard will help you answer a few questions and prepare your document in the background. You’ll have your custom Premium Will – All to Children in 10 minutes or less.
When you’re done, print or download a PDF versions for you to review, customise or sign.
What is a Premium Will – All to Children?
This is a simple version of a Last Will and Testament. It is suitable for a testator planning to leave their entire estate to their children in equal shares.
This document includes a Testamentary Discretionary Trust where certain key terms of the trust will be added into the schedule. This can aid in asset protection and reducing your tax exposure.
When should I use it?
A Premium Will – All to Children should be used if you’re in the process of estate planning and you wish to leave your entire estate to only your children in equal shares.
What topics does the Premium Will – All to Children cover?
- Testator’s Details
- Executors’ Details
- Beneficiaries’ Details
- Gifts to Charity
- Reserve Beneficiaries
- Excluded Beneficiaries
- Governing law and jurisdiction
- Testamentary Discretionary Trust
- Boilerplate language
What are the main decisions I need to make in creating a Premium Will – All to Children?
- Whom do you want as the executors of your will?
- Whom do you want as the beneficiaries of your will? (You have the option to include any step-children and foster children as beneficiaries)
- You are encouraged to leave one or more gifts to charity in your will, and if you choose to leave gifts to charity, you will have to make a decision on which organisation/s you would support.
What other names does Premium Will – All to Children go by?
- Premium Will
- Simple will – all to children with Testamentary Discretionary Trust
Frequently Asked Questions
The parties involved are the testator/testatrix, executor of the will, and the beneficiaries.
The testator/testatrix is the person making the will.
The executor or trustee will be responsible for administering and executing your will and estate.
The will will also include the beneficiary. A “beneficiary” is a person who will receive assets or entitlements under the will.
The Premium Wills – All to Children includes a Testamentary Discretionary Trust in the document, whilst the 2 x Express Mirror Wills (for couple) does not.
Generally you would need this document when you plan to leave your estate to your children instead of your spouse or partner. This document is specifically useful for when you want to include a Testamentary Discretionary Trust.
A Testamentary Discretionary Trust (TDT) is a trust created under a will which comes into existence upon the death of the testator.
Under a TDT, the estate is distributed to the trustee as the owner for the benefit of the beneficiaries (in this case, your children) with direction given by the terms of the will. As per the directions of the will, the trustee distributes the income and capital of the estate to the beneficiaries.
The inclusion of a TDT may incur multiple benefits including asset protection, and tax savings.
- Details of the Executors
- Details of the Beneficiaries
- Details of any charitable organisations you intend to support in your will
- Governing Law
There are several signing options available. How you sign largely depends on where the parties are located and if they will attend signing together. You can print on paper and sign, or use electronic signature tools such as Docusign or Hellosign.
If you need any assistance please contact us directly, we would be happy to assist.
If you have any questions or are uncertain about any aspect of the document please do not sign it or use it, Please contact us directly and we would be happy to assist.
Absolutely! Get in touch with us and we can provide a fixed-fee price to review it.
- Expertly crafted legal documents customised to your specific circumstances in less than 10 minutes
- Download and print a PDF versions instantly
- No need to speak with a lawyer – you’ve got this!
You've got this!
Create your own customized document now. No lawyer needed!
Not quite right? Looking for something else?
What other documents may I need?
If you’re interested in a Premium Will – All to Children you might also need to think about:
- Simple Will – You may need this document if you’re trying to document a simpler breakdown and distribution of your assets.
- 1 x Express Will – All to Children – You may need this document if you intend to leave all your assets to your children (without a Testamentary Discretionary Trust).
- 2 x Express Mirror Wills (for couple) – You may need this document if you would like to create Mirror Wills without the inclusion of a Testamentary Discretionary Trust.
- 2 x Premium Mirror Wills (for couple) – You may need this document if you would like to create Mirror Wills with the inclusion of a Testamentary Discretionary Trust.
- Last Will and Testament – You may need this document if you’re trying to document a more complex breakdown and distribution of your assets and it includes asset protection and tax savings.
Or check out these articles below
Need lawyer-prepared documents instead?
We've got this! Get in touch now
Get documents tailored to YOUR business, not nobody's business
Biztech Lawyer’s ‘done for you’ service will help you create a document that is truly tailored to your business’ circumstances, risk appetite and commercial needs.
This might involve a small extra expense. But from experience, there’s a false economy in documents that don’t do what you want them to do, when you want them to do it.
Let our expert commercial lawyers get it done for you.
The Biztech Lawyers difference
We will truly grasp the complexities and needs of your tech-driven business unlike any other legal partner…
- Documents prepared by expert Australian lawyers with 10+ years legal experience
- Includes initial discussion, drafting and one round of changes
- No charge for initial scoping discussion
- Turned around in 24-48 hours
We are business and technology lawyers who assist businesses with all their commercial legal needs.
WE GET YOU
We will truly grasp the complexities and needs of your tech-driven business unlike any other legal partner… We have deep practical experience across top-tier law and strategy consulting, and we’ve also held operational xand leadership roles in scaling some of the most exciting start-ups to come out of Australia and conquer the world.
WE’VE BEEN THERE
We will get your deal done the way you want: commercially, strategically, and cost effectively… We thrive in high-growth environments. We’re nimble, agile, and responsive. We know boot strapped, keep things lean, and offer billing solutions to suit you.
WE’RE WITH YOU
We will focus on your growth to reach new heights — as your decision making partner, problem solving workhorse and operations specialist — to transform legal in your business. We have a unique legal and operations skill set, drawing on a network of specialist lawyers and tech partners across the world to support you through every stage of development.